• Highly regarded Assistant Director. Have worked in New Zealand, South Africa, Canada, UK, Hungary, Isle of Man, Fiji, Malta, & Canary Islands.
• 18 Years’ experience – Feature Films, TVC’s, TV Drama, and Short Films; On set and off set savvy.
• Dedicated to providing quality work and maintaining a professional and safe working environment.
• I work hard to ensure each production is successful and enjoyable.
• Manage, lead and encourage team members so that they learn and grow professionally and personally whilst on the job.
• My goals: Gain further experience & exposure as a 1st AD to improve my knowledge and skill base whilst also continuing to work as a Key 2nd AD, Off Set / On Set 2nd AD.
• Effective & efficient oral & written communication
• Leadership, management, coordination and organisational ability
• Excellent listening and collaboration skills
• Scheduling and budgeting skills
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Proficient computer knowledge and experience
• (Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and Movie Magic Scheduling)
• Strong and supportive leader / manager
• Work effectively and remain calm under pressure
• Committed team player. Self-motivated
• Responsible, strong work ethic & reliable with good common sense
• Relate to a wide range of people. Friendly with good sense of humour
• Intuitive, flexible, resourceful. A problem solver
• Impeccable personal appearance and grooming